Master questions

Judy Amarose

Jun 6, 2022, 9:02:24 AM6/6/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Well, first trial over with the new heights!!  Took extra time to figure the placements and HIC for Master B.  People were confused since the labels weren't correct.  Now doing the paperwork and wondered how you are handling the results emails because they won't be correct, right?  And the result chart and marked catalog won't be correct, right?  How are you all handling that?

Judy Amarose

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Jun 6, 2022, 9:06:44 AM6/6/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Keeping track in a spreadsheet and correcting before submission.

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Judy Amarose

Jun 6, 2022, 9:14:20 AM6/6/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Trial is over ... 4 days 6/1 to 6/5.  It was a full trial.  180 Master runs.
Just so I understand, I have to go back through all the results and correct placements by hand on the emails, result chart and marked catalog?  I cannot edit a PDF, so the marked catalog can't be changed.  This is liable to take me more than the 7 days I have to submit it!  ha!

Brydon Christensen

Jun 6, 2022, 9:14:48 AM6/6/22
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
My plan was to put a disclaimer in the results email and then edit the spreadsheet as needed for submission.

Brydon

On Mon, Jun 6, 2022, 9:02 AM Judy Amarose <jama...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, first trial over with the new heights!!  Took extra time to figure the placements and HIC for Master B.  People were confused since the labels weren't correct.  Now doing the paperwork and wondered how you are handling the results emails because they won't be correct, right?  And the result chart and marked catalog won't be correct, right?  How are you all handling that?

Judy Amarose

Pam Opanowitz

Jun 6, 2022, 9:21:19 AM6/6/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Judy,  if you upload the results spreadsheet with passes and fails you don’t have to upload a marked catalog.

Sent from my iPhone

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Jun 6, 2022, 9:21:58 AM6/6/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Or submit the marked catalog as the complete results.  (with pass and fail).  The marked catalog as a separate document is no longer required.  (see rulebook)

Judy Amarose

Jun 6, 2022, 9:27:34 AM6/6/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
A disclaimer on the emails would work, that's perfect, thanks!!  But I have 180 Master runs to fix!!  Forgot we don't use the marked catalog any longer with the new rules, just a complete chart!  So guess I need to start editing!  Thanks.

Judy

Judy Amarose

Jun 6, 2022, 9:28:39 AM6/6/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I forgot about that change!   That does help!

Judy Amarose

Jun 6, 2022, 9:30:36 AM6/6/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
In the new rules, we don't submit a marked catalog any longer.  I forgot about that!  Just need to add "absent" to the result chart.
I'll be glad when the new software is out!

Thanks everyone for your help!

Judy Amarose