If you submit the results sheet with Passes, Fails, and Absents (A report you can generate in PawTap) you do not have to upload a marked catalog. See the section pasted below from the Club Rulebook.
Just an FYI
Part 22: Results
All Event results uploads and payments are due to Barn Hunt within 7 days of the last date of the Event.
1. Results Spreadsheet (mandatory). Use the "Scoresheet Guide" on page 25 to produce an excel spreadsheet.
Actual spreadsheet samples are also available through Secretary Functions/Resources. This document contains
information that is directly applied to the dog’s record and accuracy is critical. If you list Passes, Fails, and Absents
on this sheet, you do not have to produce or submit a separate Marked Catalog.
• Regular Classes and Crazy 8s use separate spreadsheets.
• Use the Results Checker, available under Secretary Functions, to check your results before submitting them.
Clubs who submit incorrect results may be subject to fines.
2. Online Trial Summary Report (mandatory). Use "Filling Out the Online TSR" on page 26 as a guide to submit
an Online Trial Summary Report. It is critical that this report is accurate since the numbers and times affect
Judge performance reports as well as Club efficiency.
3. Marked Catalog (mandatory or optional depending on what type of Results Spreadsheet submitted, see
above). Produce a marked catalog in pdf and/or Word format. A separate Marked Catalog is loaded for Regular
Classes and Crazy 8s. The marked catalog must include:
• Club Name
• Trial Date and Number (i.e., 12/01/2019 Trial 1)
• For each Dog entered: the dog’s registration number, registered name, call name, owner(s) name, Class entered
(i.e., Novice A or Master B), Judge name, status (pass, fail, absent), time or points, placement, email.
"Come play with us!!!!!"