Update Email Subject

Jennifer Giacchi

Apr 6, 2021, 4:21:09 PM4/6/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com

Hello!  I had a typo in my email subject when I send out confirmations.  I updated the event name but it's not carrying over to the email subject.  How do I get it to sync and update the email subject with the change?

Thank you!

Jen

Cynthia Heyman

Apr 7, 2021, 3:24:12 PM4/7/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
You may want to try changing the current event to another event, then changing it back.  when you change the current event it updates a table that I *think* is where it's getting it's info from.

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Judy Amarose

Apr 7, 2021, 3:28:01 PM4/7/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Ok.
I can add a dog, but the fees still don't work at all.