Canadian entry

Amy Hawkins

Mar 7, 2023, 7:52:11 PM3/7/23
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com

I just received an entry from someone with a Canadian Address. How do I enter that? the drop down menu is only US States.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Cynthia Heyman

Mar 9, 2023, 10:05:52 AM3/9/23
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Yeah... Canadian and UK addresses are on my to do list.  I have added some Canadian Provinces in the State field for the next release, which is a short fix.  To get those addresses in correctly will be more extensive, as I'll have to add a toggle to chose which country, then display the correct fields, then add them to the emails.
Cynthia

--
http://pawtap.net
---