Confirmation Emails Not Sending

Logic Terv

Mar 2, 2023, 2:08:03 AM3/2/23
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I'm using Outlook to send messages and for the first two days it worked fine.  Now it brings up the email but when I press Send nothing happens.  It acts like it goes through but nothing shows up in the Sent folder of Outlook.  If I go directly to the Outlook folder, I can send an email but the program doesn't seem to be talking to the Outlook in the Client function.  I have logged out of both Outlook and PawTap, then logged back in, to no avail. Any ideas?

Logic Terv

Mar 2, 2023, 2:32:40 AM3/2/23
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I did find all the emails I have tried to send in the Outbox of Outlook and they say "Sending" but haven't gone anywhere in two days.  Anyone more familiar with Outlook than I am?

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Mar 2, 2023, 8:08:42 AM3/2/23
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Try rebooting.  But I find when things get stuck like that they never send.

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Logic Terv

Mar 3, 2023, 1:40:30 PM3/3/23
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Thanks!  Rebooting worked.  And some, but not all, of the stuck emails did send after the reboot.