Texas Is Not An Option

Kristy Ketterlin

Mar 28, 2023, 11:23:09 AM3/28/23
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I just downloaded the new version and I'm setting up my club but Texas is not an option and it  won't let me move  forward. Anyone else have this issue??

Cynthia Heyman

Mar 29, 2023, 11:10:02 AM3/29/23
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
This has been answered before in this group, if you search you fill find the answer.
I accidentally left TX off but it will be in the next release.  Please use a different state until the next release comes out.

Cynthia Heyman

Mar 31, 2023, 7:45:44 PM3/31/23
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kristy, yeah... oops missed Texas. :) It will be in the next update, but I'm not sure when that will be released. May be a couple of weeks.  Hopefully you can just another state until I release another update.
Thanks,
Cynthia

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Norm & Jenn Riley

Mar 31, 2023, 7:46:04 PM3/31/23
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it's a known issue. For now, I labeled my club in TN