RE: [pawtapbha-discuss] PawTap Printing Problem

RedwoodRatters

Jan 19, 2022, 8:36:56 PM1/19/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Try shutting down pawtap and your computer.  Then restart.

Laurie Cowhig
Redwood Ratters
"Come Play with Us!!!!"

Jan 19, 2022, 9:38:07 PM1/19/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
When you go to the print screen there’s an option that says all records make sure that is checked I think there are two other options like current record, blank record or all records make sure blank is not checked. Sometimes my printer defaults back to that and I don’t know why.

Sent from my iPhone