scribe sheet for individual dog

Renee Barnaby

Apr 26, 2021, 8:04:01 PM4/26/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Hi!
Of course as soon as I print the scribe sheets for the trial, I get another entry.
I tried to print the sheet for just the one dog.  The PDF shows the correct info filled in.  But when I actually print it, it's empty.  Is there a way to get that to work, other than saving/printing the PDF?  I know I have done it in the past.
Thanks,
Renee

Julia Patten

Apr 26, 2021, 8:05:13 PM4/26/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Make sure “records being browsed” is clicked in the print set up box.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2021, at 6:04 PM, Renee Barnaby <bhfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi!
--
http://pawtap.net
---

Renee Barnaby

Apr 26, 2021, 8:08:08 PM4/26/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Um, "records being browsed" button?  Where do I find that?
Renee

Julia Patten

Apr 26, 2021, 8:25:15 PM4/26/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
When you hit the print button the printing box comes on.  Upper left corner there is a drop down menu.  That’s where the records being browsed option is.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2021, at 6:08 PM, Renee Barnaby <bhfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Um, "records being browsed" button?  Where do I find that?

Renee Barnaby

Apr 26, 2021, 8:31:30 PM4/26/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Perfect! It worked thanks!

Julia Patten

Apr 26, 2021, 8:33:19 PM4/26/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
That can come up in other situations so keep it in mind.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2021, at 6:31 PM, Renee Barnaby <bhfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Perfect! It worked thanks!

Renee Barnaby