smart run order

LAURIE ISAACSON

Jun 19, 2021, 4:09:02 PM6/19/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
the  smart run order is putting 9 dogs in each blind.  What am i doing wrong?  never had this problem before.

thanks for any help

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Jun 19, 2021, 5:29:39 PM6/19/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
It does that, especially in master and crazy 8s.

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Pam Opanowitz

Jun 19, 2021, 7:44:59 PM6/19/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Do you have. Waitlist.  I stopped using the smart running order when we started filling as it was putting waitlisted dogs into the order.

Sent from my iPhone

RedwoodRatters

Jun 19, 2021, 8:02:08 PM6/19/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Restart your computer.   I've had it happen once and ac restart corrected it

Laurie Cowhig
Redwood Ratters
"Come Play with Us!!!!"

spotted...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2021, 8:51:07 PM6/19/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I took out the waitlist Dog’s to see if that would fix it and it didn’t

Sent from my iPhone

LAURIE ISAACSON

Jun 19, 2021, 9:27:41 PM6/19/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I restarted my computer and that did not fix it