Re: [pawtapbha-discuss] Digest for pawtapbha-discuss@googlegroups.com - 9 updates in 1 topic

Sue Kendall

Jun 7, 2022, 8:46:07 AM6/7/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I have a trial this weekend.  I created a new trial just for my master b dogs.  I will score them as A dogs so the placements are correct and export the spreadsheet and will only have to change the A to B.  I should be able to paste it at the end of my other spreadsheet.  I will send out results email for B dogs separately and let people know it is actually master b.   Hopefully this should save some time all around!
Sue Kendall

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 4:57 AM <pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Judy Amarose <jama...@gmail.com>: Jun 06 09:02AM -0400

Well, first trial over with the new heights!! Took extra time to figure
the placements and HIC for Master B. People were confused since the labels
weren't correct. Now doing the paperwork and wondered how you are handling
the results emails because they won't be correct, right? And the result
chart and marked catalog won't be correct, right? How are you all handling
that?

Judy Amarose
Brenda Hinkemeyer <bre...@nikosha.net>: Jun 06 08:06AM -0500

Keeping track in a spreadsheet and correcting before submission.

Judy Amarose <jama...@gmail.com>: Jun 06 09:14AM -0400

Trial is over ... 4 days 6/1 to 6/5. It was a full trial. 180 Master runs.
Just so I understand, I have to go back through all the results and correct
placements by hand on the emails, result chart and marked catalog? I
cannot edit a PDF, so the marked catalog can't be changed. This is liable
to take me more than the 7 days I have to submit it! ha!

Brydon Christensen <otc...@gmail.com>: Jun 06 09:14AM -0400

My plan was to put a disclaimer in the results email and then edit the
spreadsheet as needed for submission.

Brydon

Pam Opanowitz <qui...@gmail.com>: Jun 06 08:21AM -0500

Judy, if you upload the results spreadsheet with passes and fails you don’t have to upload a marked catalog.

Sent from my iPhone

Brenda Hinkemeyer <bre...@nikosha.net>: Jun 06 08:21AM -0500

Or submit the marked catalog as the complete results. (with pass and
fail). The marked catalog as a separate document is no longer required.
(see rulebook)

Judy Amarose <jama...@gmail.com>: Jun 06 09:27AM -0400

A disclaimer on the emails would work, that's perfect, thanks!! But I have
180 Master runs to fix!! Forgot we don't use the marked catalog any longer
with the new rules, just a complete chart! So guess I need to start
editing! Thanks.

Judy

Judy Amarose <jama...@gmail.com>: Jun 06 09:28AM -0400

Yes, I forgot about that change! That does help!

Judy Amarose <jama...@gmail.com>: Jun 06 09:30AM -0400

In the new rules, we don't submit a marked catalog any longer. I forgot
about that! Just need to add "absent" to the result chart.
I'll be glad when the new software is out!

Thanks everyone for your help!

Judy Amarose

Sue Kendall
Bernadette Stalhkopf

Oh, Rats! Barn Hunt Club LLC
Like us on Facebook

Judy Amarose

Jun 7, 2022, 8:52:17 AM6/7/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
After completely our trial over the weekend, I think your way is a more efficient way to handle it!!

I did put a disclaimer in the result email, thanks to Brydon, for the Master B people knew the placements were not correct in their email but would be correct in the results sent to Barn Hunt.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Judy Amarose
Georgia Barn Hunt

--