Generate Smart Running Order

Karen

Apr 26, 2021, 1:19:30 PM4/26/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Hi.  I have a trial this weekend and I'm trying to generate the smart running order.  I've gone though the maintenance screen multiple times and still get an error while running the smart running order.  Then I get a blind #99 with all the runs.  Please help!!

redwoodratters

Apr 26, 2021, 3:15:48 PM4/26/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Close the program and restart your computer.  Then try again

Laurie Cowhig
Redwood Ratters
"Come Play with Us!!!!"

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
--
http://pawtap.net
---

Karen Miller

Apr 26, 2021, 3:43:46 PM4/26/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I’ll give it a try

Karen Miller

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Karen

Apr 26, 2021, 4:24:20 PM4/26/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
tried restarting computer but that didn't work.  Thanks anyway.

Karen

Apr 26, 2021, 6:40:57 PM4/26/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I just found a dog that I had removed a run for and I had used the drop down feature to mark it as no run (I can't remember exactly what it says)  Instead of that I chose the button to delete all deleted runs.  Once I did that for this dog the generate run order worked.  Guess you can't delete a run that way.

redwoodratters

Apr 26, 2021, 7:56:28 PM4/26/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Glad you figured it out.

You can delete just one run.  After you change to "Not Entered" from the drop down menu for that run you do need to make sure you click on the "Delete Not-Entered Runs" button.   Then you would have to run the Set Handler ID on the maintenance page again before generating the run order.

Hope that helps for the future.

Karen Miller

Apr 26, 2021, 7:58:04 PM4/26/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com