Errors on Updated Version

deepsouthdogsports

Nov 20, 2021, 12:46:54 PM11/20/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I posted last night about migrating to a new laptop. I'm making a different post because I've migrated, but I'm having two problems with entering a new trial. I can see that my version of PawTap updated from 1.2.07 to 1.5.21, and now I'm seeing a new field on the Current Event page called Trial Number by Day. The field is populated with "<Field" and I cannot edit it. What's this for and how do I change it if necessary?

Second, and more pressing, I'm getting an error when I try to add runs to a dog in the database saying "This operation could not be completed because the target is not part of a related table." Does anyone know how to fix this?

TIA for all help!

Lauren
Deep South Dog Sports

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Nov 21, 2021, 8:16:28 AM11/21/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I thought that Current Event was populated as you added trials.

Have you tried doing all the database maintenance steps?

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Nov 21, 2021, 8:18:32 AM11/21/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
You probably should have upgraded your version first and then moved the data OR put the old version on the new computer and moved the data and then upgraded.  You maybe could try that, otherwise contact the author for help.