All Trials Not Showing

已查看 23 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Angela White

未读,
2023年2月23日 19:12:042023/2/23
收件人 PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Hello,

New user here.

We have an event setup w/ 6 different trials over a 3 day weekend. The judges and fees are assigned in the events setup.

Only the information from Trial 1 is showing is any of the reports.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Cynthia Heyman

未读,
2023年2月24日 11:34:532023/2/24
收件人 pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Did you get the email about the wait list and pulled buttons and flags? If those are not set right nothing will work right. The fix is in the latest download.

--
http://pawtap.net
---

WCR Trial Secretary

未读,
2023年2月24日 12:05:232023/2/24
收件人 pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I have pressed the Wait button, Pulled button, saved, repeated and still not working properly.

The trials are showing in the dogs profile. They are not coming up in reports.

--
Angela
West Coast Ratters

Cynthia Heyman

未读,
2023年2月24日 15:25:162023/2/24
收件人 pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Can you read the email I sent yesterday? It has more information.

WCR Trial Secretary

未读,
2023年2月24日 15:28:542023/2/24
收件人 pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I have read the email and followed the instructions. The reports are still only showing Trial 1

Angela White

未读,
2023年2月24日 18:25:512023/2/24
收件人 pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Just confirming that I have updated to  Version 2.00.01, build 20230222.030

I have gone into the dog details, which does show all runs in all 6 trials but I have pressed on both the waitlist and pulled buttons, saved. Pressed them again and saved.

The information is still not showing up in the reporting section.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
Angela

回复全部
回复作者