Master placements and labels

Jen Giacchi

Apr 1, 2023, 4:31:16 PM4/1/23
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I’m not sure what happened but Master labels printed with placements as 0’s for Trial 4:

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg

Jennifer Giacchi

Apr 3, 2023, 3:13:55 PM4/3/23
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I think I figured out what happened here:

Stickers for Master are printing with A and B combined regardless of whether you select Master A or Master B.

So I selected Master A, printed Master A result sheets, then selected Master A again and printed the stickers. It is generating stickers for both Master A & Master B however, and since I haven't selected "Master B" yet it hasn't processed the calculation for that class yet, and that's why it's printing 0's for placements. If I print stickers after I've run through the process for both Master B and Master A, the placements are then correct.

Hopefully that makes sense, LOL.

Jen
--
http://pawtap.net
---

Jennifer Giacchi

Apr 3, 2023, 3:31:16 PM4/3/23
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for all the emails! I realized that this might not be specific to Master A/B, however we didn't have any other classes over the weekend where someone qualified in A and someone qualified in B in the same level/trial (besides Master). I just ran a test and this is not specific to Master A/B. For other levels it also appears that the stickers are printing for both A and B classes at the same time regardless of which one you select. If you print stickers before calculating placements for both the A and the B class, it will print stickers with placements of 0 for the class where you haven't clicked the calculate button yet.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pawtapbha-discuss/196301d96660%2461534140%2423f9c3c0%24%40net.