Cannot generate a Smart Run order

Patty

Sep 29, 2020, 1:25:15 AM9/29/20
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I am having issues generating A Smart Run order for my event this upcoming weekend.

I have gone to Maintenance Menu and generated my HandlerId with no errors, but, when I Go to generate my Smart Running Order, I get an error that says: "The Smart Running Order cannot be built at this time. Please make sure you have gone to the Maintenance Menu and run the script to set Handler ID. That must be complete for the" (Error ends there).

Can someone please give advice on how to remedy this?

Thank you!

Myrna Rychlik

Oct 1, 2020, 2:12:58 PM10/1/20
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
The last couple of trials, I haven't been able to generate Smart Running Order either.  Tried several things, but nothing has helped.  I've just been manually modifying the order.  We have a good blind steward and she helps separate same handlers before writing on the board.  Was hoping to see a response, but may not be an issue for others.  Sigh...

Pam Opanowitz

Oct 1, 2020, 2:28:17 PM10/1/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I haven't had that issue.    The issue I do have is that the smart running order puts the wait listed dogs into the order.   I have a work around for this tho if anyone is having THAT issue.  Sorry I can't help with the other issue.

Pam Opanowitz
BHAJ-100A
Allen, TX

--