Issue with run orders/scribe sheets printing.

Patty

Apr 12, 2021, 6:54:40 PM4/12/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I am trying to print my run orders and scribe sheets for my upcoming trial. Every time I try and print them, They are blank sheets (no competitors showing up, just the titles and basic info on sheets). Anyone have any ideas? I am sure it is something simple, but I am at a loss.

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Apr 12, 2021, 6:59:43 PM4/12/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Make sure the selection on the print page is records selected (or something like that)

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Ratatat Barn Club

Apr 12, 2021, 7:03:49 PM4/12/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
That was it.... thank you. Been too long since a trial 😕