Help with upload check

Judy Amarose

Aug 9, 2022, 9:25:28 AM8/9/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Hi all --
I have two errors that I can't figure out.  I have been tried that usual things that fix errors, but they haven't worked.  I have attached screen shots.

One is for "missing time", but I have checked the results screen and the time IS there.  I have deleted and added it again, but still no.

The other is the usual everything is wrong and I have checked name spelling, BH#, judge, etc. and all is correct.

I know I am missing something, probably obvious, and hope someone can help!

thanks.
Judy

Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 9.20.26 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 9.19.53 AM.png

Brydon Christensen

Aug 9, 2022, 11:33:38 AM8/9/22
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I don't know about the time one but I bet there is a space after mixed

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Aug 9, 2022, 11:35:48 AM8/9/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
The missing time is an occasional error.  Some people see it more than others.  Just fill in the time in the spreadsheet.  Make sure pass/fail is selected properly.