Issue with upload

Julia Patten

Sep 19, 2021, 12:39:28 PM9/19/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I cannot fix this issue on my test upload. I’ve looked for spaces, returns, mistakes. It’s putting the entry on two lines instead of one. I’ve shut down and restarted. Any clues?
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Sep 19, 2021, 12:41:46 PM9/19/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Looks like funny characters in the call name

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Any help is appreciated.

Julia Patten.
Sent from my iPhone

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Liz Hawkins

Sep 19, 2021, 12:58:16 PM9/19/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
This happens to me alot, so aggravating! I go back to PawTap and re-enter all the dog's information taking extra care to mind the spacing. This will help about 90% off the time.

Brydon Christensen

Sep 19, 2021, 1:16:01 PM9/19/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Looks like a space or character after the call name?

Barker Editor

Judy Amarose

Sep 19, 2021, 1:19:38 PM9/19/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I have had that happen more often when there is an apostrophe in the dog's name.  It is frustrating and sometimes I have to delete the dog and start over.

Judy Amarose

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 12:39 PM 'Julia Patten' via PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group <pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I cannot fix this issue on my test upload.  I’ve looked for spaces, returns, mistakes.   It’s putting the entry on two lines instead of one.  I’ve shut down and restarted.  Any clues?

Julia Patten

Sep 19, 2021, 2:02:16 PM9/19/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone.  It turned out to be a return after entering the dogs name in Pawtap which didn’t show up on the spreadsheet    I appreciate the quick responses!!!!!

Julia

Sent from my iPhone