Re: [pawtapbha-discuss] Abridged summary of pawtapbha-discuss@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Teddi

Aug 15, 2022, 3:19:50 PM8/15/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
This is what I get.
Inline image

"Love the dog you train - not the titles they obtain"

PROUD PATRIOT &
Home of the German Shepherd Dogs,
Blackthorns Urban Legend, "Riggs" IGP3,CD, BCAT, CA, DS, RATCH 6/30/13 - present

THOSE AT RAINBOW BRIDGE
UCDX Kaya Von Royale "Kaya" UDX, TDI, CGC 9/3/01-11/5/13;
Baldasarre Vom Alpenhof "Nick", CD, TD 9/3/06 - 06/03/13
Joli's O'Joker's Wild "Cinder"  7/98 - 8/06

On Monday, August 15, 2022 at 05:57:38 AM EDT, pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com <pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Teddi <gsds...@yahoo.com>: Aug 14 08:06PM

So, I've not been able to get the update to work (Windows 10).
In addition to checking/changing each dogs' height when submitting the results Excel file at the end if the trial, is there anything ...more
Jen Giacchi <jcgi...@comcast.net>: Aug 14 03:20PM -0600

I have windows 10 and was able to update. Are you getting a specific error?

You’ll also need to update placements for Master B and this would be even with the update. The update fixes the height ...more

Teddi

Aug 15, 2022, 3:24:00 PM8/15/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
And how do I get the results that are posted after each class, to show the correct height division? I've tried to change a dogs' height class within the software, just to see if I could manually change it for purposes of printing placements after the class, and I cannot do it.