Save Changes not working

Patricia Mowery

Mar 8, 2023, 1:38:32 PM3/8/23
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I'm also trying to update my judges for the event, and the save button doesn't work on that screen either. So it keeps dropping my changes. Any ideas on how to correct that? It's doing the same thing that it's doing on my add/edit runs screens. Clicking it does nothing, and doesn't take me anywhere, and if I back out of the screen even after hitting the save button, it's reverted completely back to nothing.

I do not want to have to delete an entire trial just to add or edit the judges like I have to do with entries already.