Email Body feature not working

Patricia Mowery

Apr 26, 2022, 1:43:31 PM4/26/22
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I just set up a new trial, and for some reason I suddenly cannot edit the body of my confirmation emails in the email set up screen. I went to my previous trial, which was just last weekend, and I can edit it there, but not in the current trial.

Anyone else having a problem with it? It's giving me an error that says "No Records Present. To create a new record choose the New Record menu command". I've never had this issue in the 3 years we've been using Pawtap, and I set this trial up just like I've set up every other trial.

Any ideas on how to correct it?

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Apr 27, 2022, 3:42:21 PM4/27/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Do you have the new event selected as your current event?

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Patricia Mowery

Apr 28, 2022, 3:56:55 PM4/28/22
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Yes, I do have it selected as the current event. For right now I'm copy and pasting the confirmation text in every email directly (mine is set to send through a client). But that's going to be a pain later when I have to send out final confirmations to everyone.