Not Saving Updated Runs + Not Overriding Fees

Angela White

Feb 23, 2023, 4:00:23 PM2/23/23
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Hi,

We are a new club and new to Pawtap.

I am running into 2 issues trying to enter our entries for trial next month:

1: I am trying to add runs to a dog that already has runs assigned. However, even after pressing save and going in and out of the profile, the updated runs do not add to the dogs profile. I have to delete all runs and start over. Is this how it's supposed to work?

2: I am trying to override fees. I have the override button selected and I am entering the correct amount but the amount owing on the person details still shows the amount owing before override. How does this work?

Thanks!
Angela

Elizabeth Staley

Feb 23, 2023, 8:18:27 PM2/23/23
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
if you’re overriding fees, I think you have to do the override and save and then you have to leave that person’s page and come back to it to get the amount of money owed to reset. You can try that and see if it works.

for the first problem you’re having when you add the runs to the dog tried toggling on and off the waitlist button so add the run, click the waitlist button, save it and then come back, click the whitelist button again, and save it and see if it shows up. This is something Cynthia has been working on - we thought it was fixed but maybe not quite….

Elizabeth

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2023, at 4:00 PM, Angela White <anwhi...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Cynthia Heyman

Feb 24, 2023, 11:33:54 AM2/24/23
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Did you get my latest email?  About the wait list and pulled runs buttons. If those flags aren't set right it will mess up everything

I'm at an agility trial this weekend so won't really be able to help much until Monday.

WCR Trial Secretary

Feb 24, 2023, 12:06:13 PM2/24/23
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I have pressed the Wait button, Pulled button, saved, repeated and still not working properly.

--
Angela
West Coast Ratters