Adding a Judge

Jolette Wojdyla

Feb 16, 2020, 8:36:51 PM2/16/20
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
When I setup a trial the software only asks for one judge name - how do I split the trial between 2 judges?

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Feb 16, 2020, 8:38:27 PM2/16/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
That is just the default judge.  You then assign each class to the appropriate judge.

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Jolette Wojdyla

Feb 17, 2020, 8:39:35 AM2/17/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com

Where is this done in the software?

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Feb 17, 2020, 8:43:36 AM2/17/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
When you are setting up the trial.  You have to pick the classes and then assign the judge for each one.  It just populates the boxes with the one you chose to start.