Mass Emails

Karen Miller

May 4, 2022, 10:38:55 PM5/4/22
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Hello.  I am having problems sending emails through smtp.gmail.com.  I can send myself an individual email test yet when I try to send everyone entered in the trial I see the little hour glass flash on and off and get the message that all the emails have been sent but nothing is going.

Can anyone please help?

Karen Miller

Brenda Hinkemeyer

May 4, 2022, 11:25:11 PM5/4/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
My guess is that your Gmail account got the 2nd layer security turned on.  So you need to authorize whatever your client app is to use Gmail.  Google it.  There are instructions how to do that.

--
http://pawtap.net
---

sally wells

May 7, 2022, 11:34:10 AM5/7/22
to 'Karen Miller' via PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Did you include yourself in the mass mail? Are you sure nothing happened? When it works well everything happens in the background.
--
http://pawtap.net
---

Sally Wells