Running Orders and Scribe Sheets

Heather T

Mar 16, 2023, 11:13:56 AM3/16/23
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
1. How is everyone handling Running Orders?  I can only print to .pdf.

For example, I have one person who runs three masters dogs.  The running order prints them all together.  I haven't found how I can move them around into different blinds.

2. The scribe sheet print in alphabetical order by class dog.  So, we have to sort all the scribesheets into blind and order within blind?

Elizabeth Staley

Mar 16, 2023, 11:36:17 AM3/16/23
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I print all my sheets. then i sort by class. when i work on each class’s order, I make a pile for each handler with multiple dogs (we have 4-5) and a pile of people who have single dogs. then i just pull from the piles to make blinds and write them on a dry erase board.

Elizabeth
Sent from my iPhone

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Dana Brown

Mar 16, 2023, 11:58:08 AM3/16/23
to 'Elizabeth Staley' via PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I use the same method as Elizabeth but I also watch for entries from our Trial Secretary so that they can run and get back to the table without being last in the blind.

Thanks,

Dana

AKC Breeder of Merit
Home of:
BPIS AKC/Intl Ch. Irongate Kissed By Scandal v Malevil OA OAJ OF BN RI RE SWN SWA SBE SHDN RATI RATS CZ8S FDC CGCA TKI "Gibbs"
Intl/Nat/Hnr Jr Ch. Malevil's God Blessed Texas BN CD RI RE AX AXJ MXF FDC CGCA TKN SWN SHDN SWA RATI RATM CZ8S  "Wicca"
Tolivar's Crackerjack v Malevil SCN CGC TKN FDC "CJ"
Tolivar's Irish Heartbeat v Bellnhans FDC "Maeve"

Heather T

Mar 16, 2023, 12:02:18 PM3/16/23
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.  I miss being able to print to excel.  Then, I could sort and print the blinds.  We have a dry erase, but I print the pages to save time and have a hard copy to review.

We will be using Agility Gate this time, so I will have to get it to excel.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pawtapbha-discuss/2022991875.593394.1678982284040%40mail.yahoo.com.