Corrections Made to Trial Results NOT Showing Up *Fixed* in Uploads for BHA

Faith Stiles

Feb 20, 2020, 10:58:27 AM2/20/20
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Hello!

I am processing Trial Results to upload to the BH site... we had a few clerical errors that were caught when using the results checker.  I have gone back into PawTap and corrected these (times not being added for Instinct dogs and a tunnel not being check marked in CZ8s) BUT the spread sheets are only showing the CZ8 correction, not the times correction... it keeps spitting out the original spreadsheet that has the errors.  I have fixed and saved the spreadsheets by hand so I can send those in no problem BUT the Marked Catalog is not showing the time corrections so there will be a discrepancy between that and our spread sheets... I have restarted the program and the computer a couple times.  Any other suggestions?  Thank you so much!!!

Pam Opanowitz

Feb 20, 2020, 11:01:01 AM2/20/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Make sure after you add in the missing times that you click the button at the top that calculates the placements.

Pam Opanowitz
BHAJ-100A
Allen, TX

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Faith Stiles

Pam Opanowitz

Feb 20, 2020, 11:24:12 AM2/20/20
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Welcome.   Remember that the reports pull from the calculated results.

Pam Opanowitz
BHAJ-100A
Allen, TX