Windows Height Update is Ready

Cynthia Heyman

May 27, 2022, 2:07:27 PM5/27/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, so the Windows version of the old software is ready too, for the height update.

Remember with any of these updates, you have to export, then run the install, then import.

There are instructions online. If you don't do these, you will lose your data.  The new software should avoid all that!

Instructions:

Same as with the Mac... email me at secr...@pawtap.net and I'll have Send Owl send you a new download link.

I am doing agility this weekend so won't be able to reply during the day.
Cynthia

Lorri Griffin

May 27, 2022, 3:17:50 PM5/27/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I need the windows update! Thanks, Lorri Griffin

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Pam Opanowitz

May 27, 2022, 4:24:11 PM5/27/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Hey.  Send it when you can to me and to Nicole at trained...@gmail.com

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Pam Opanowitz

May 27, 2022, 4:24:33 PM5/27/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Windows version for both

Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2022, at 3:24 PM, Pam Opanowitz <qui...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey.  Send it when you can to me and to Nicole at trained...@gmail.com

Myrna Rychlik

May 27, 2022, 4:28:30 PM5/27/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Send to me too! Windows version please. Thank you so much!

Myrna Rychlik
TRM Katy TX

Renee Barnaby

May 28, 2022, 1:01:00 AM5/28/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cynthia,

I will need the mac version.

Thanks, Renee Barnaby

Jan Huff

May 30, 2022, 9:14:11 PM5/30/22
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Hi Cynthia,

I sent you an email but haven't heard back.  I too have a trial this weekend and need the updates for Windows ASAP.  Can you send it to me please?

Thanks,
Jan
SuperPup, LLC

Cynthia Heyman

May 31, 2022, 3:26:25 PM5/31/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone, I'll need you to email me directly at secr...@pawtap.net to get the new version.  That way I can keep track of who I've sent it to. So I won't be getting the requests from this list. If you've already emailed me... I am pretty sure I've replied to all the Mac updates, and I'm still working on the Windows ones.
Thanks!
--
http://pawtap.net
---

Patricia Mowery

Jun 4, 2022, 9:04:39 AM6/4/22
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I emailed and have yet to get any new updated. We have a trial in 2 weeks.