Problem uploading marked catalog

Mary Housholder

Aug 16, 2021, 5:27:52 PM8/16/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Is anyone else having an issue uploading a marked catalog to the results checker? Perhaps I need to direct this to another group.
We completed our FUN TEST and are ready to upload our results, marked catalog, CZ8 results and CZ8 marked catalog. The BHA event upload does not allow us to upload our files. It indicates we need to run payments. We have run the TSR and submitted it. The software indicates no payment due. This is a FUN TEST not a trial so there should be no payment due. When we select Event Upload there is no choice to make. Our FUN TEST doesn't appear.

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Aug 16, 2021, 5:29:17 PM8/16/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
You will need to contact Robin.  Also make sure you emailed things as instructed in the rulebook.  in...@barnhunt.com