pre-entry fees

Judy Amarose

Aug 19, 2022, 10:54:52 AM8/19/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I have started a new event.  Did it the same way as I have done for every other trial I have managed ... when I enter the first competitor, and add their runs, I get this error:

"One or more of the regular Pre-Entry fees have not been entered into the Event details.  The fees for this day cannot be correctly calculated.  Please enter the Pre-Entry."

The fee amounts ARE there.  I have deleted and re-entered the Event and trials.  Still get the error message.  What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

Judy Amarose

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Aug 19, 2022, 11:00:06 AM8/19/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Did you fill in all 2 columns for the fees?

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Judy Amarose

Aug 19, 2022, 11:35:16 AM8/19/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Yes, all columns with prices are filled.  I even started out re-entering all that info and still not working.

Judy