Setting up a new trial

Kristy Netzer

Aug 24, 2021, 11:40:26 AM8/24/21
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
I'm setting up a new trial with two judges.  However, the "Trial Number" is filling in automatically.  I need two trials that are number 1.  Trial 1 for all the different classes, with different judges.  My trail is offering 6 trials but the computer is automatically making it 12.  How do I fix this?

Kristy

Pam Opanowitz

Aug 24, 2021, 11:50:54 AM8/24/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Your message is confusing to me.  You can't have two trial 1's.  You can have 2 judges assigned to trial 1 and split the classes between them.

When you start a new event you tell it how many days your event will run.  Then you go into each day and add the trials for that day.  Then you go into each trial and add the classes and which judge is assigned to which class.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for.

Thanks

Pam Opanowitz
BHAJ-100A
Allen, TX

--
http://pawtap.net
---

RedwoodRatters

Aug 24, 2021, 12:14:28 PM8/24/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
You only create 1 trial. Once the entire event is created you click on "View Details" for the event and then on "View Details" for each trial.  On that screen you can list your judges for each class.   You do have to have your judges info in you "people" database.

Hope this helps

Laurie Cowhig
Redwood Ratters
"Come Play with Us!!!!"

Kristy Netzer

Aug 24, 2021, 2:51:00 PM8/24/21
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.  With your help, I realized that I was doing.  I thought I had to do a separate "trial" for each judge.  I see now that I type in one judge when setting up a trial, then go into "details" to add the second judge.

Kristy
Happy Dog Ranch

--
Kristy
Happy Dog Ranch, LLC

Hot Diggity Dog:   RATCHX5, AAD, AX, AXJ,
Dragon:  RATN
Toes:  RATO
Batman: ADCH, RATCHX Silver Gamblers,  MX, MXJ
Scary Fast:  Papillon who is the boss

At Rainbow Bridge
Jubilee: ADCH Bronze, USDAA Top Ten in Gamblers and Standard, Grand Prix Finalist
Zippity:  ADCH Silver  FDCH, USDAA Top Ten in Gamblers, Jumpers, Standard, CD, CGC, NA, NAJ
Dabbie:  ADCH Silver  RATM, MX, MXJ, RATS, USDAA Top Ten in Jumpers and Gamblers