Work-arounds for New Height Rules

deepsouthdogsports

Oct 8, 2022, 1:58:22 PM10/8/22
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
If you haven't been able to get the update for the new height rules, what steps are you taking when using the software so that your entries are being properly recorded?

Lauren Smitherman
Deep South Dog Sports

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Oct 8, 2022, 2:00:50 PM10/8/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Suggestions have been posted both here and on forums.  I am doing them as a separate trial and entering all master B as A in that trial.   Results are modif8ed after exporting to B.

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Jen Giacchi

Oct 8, 2022, 2:39:22 PM10/8/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I manually adjust the print out and stickers and then manually update the spreadsheet before submitting to BHA.

Jen

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 8, 2022, at 1:58 PM, deepsouthdogsports <deepsouth...@gmail.com> wrote:

If you haven't been able to get the update for the new height rules, what steps are you taking when using the software so that your entries are being properly recorded?

Lauren Smitherman
Deep South Dog Sports

Ashleigh A

Oct 8, 2022, 2:45:59 PM10/8/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I have been doing what Brenda does. I put all the Master B in separate trials and change them to B and correct the trial # in the spreadsheet before submitting.

Judy Amarose

Oct 9, 2022, 10:18:06 AM10/9/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Depending on how you work around the new items, remember your email confirmations and final results might need to be tweaked to show the correct information for the exhibitor.

Judy Amarose

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Oct 9, 2022, 10:23:07 AM10/9/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
A note in the email text suffices.  I have had a couple people question it, but most are used to it now.  I make sure I correct it on the ribbon labels.  It really is the easiest way to do placements if you have a large master entry.