Judges and MRV

Patricia Mowery

Mar 8, 2023, 1:28:29 PM3/8/23
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Do we have to add judges as "people" to assign them to classes? What do we do if we don't know their entire address?

Also, I'm noticing that the MRV window only shows the MRVs for one trial during the event. Am I missing something to show the other trials?

Cynthia Heyman

Mar 9, 2023, 10:09:08 AM3/9/23
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Yes you have to add judges as people.  For database integrity, the software uses the primary key that is assigned to each judge in order to pull the judge ( and all people's ) information. This allows you to change an of the person's information on the person's page, and all that information will be pulled in each time other pages are generated.  Saving the judge's information in more than one table is not feasible.  :)

The MRV should show all trials.  Make sure the Wait LIst and Pulled flags are set correctly for all the dogs runs. To fix all those at once you can use the new fix under the Maintenance menu on the bottom of the home page. If it's still not working let me know.
Cynthia

--
http://pawtap.net
---