New PawTab Win Version email function not working

Meik Bartoschek

Feb 23, 2023, 3:00:42 PM2/23/23
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Hello Group, I am the trial secretary for the new Barndoleros Barn Hunt Club in Las Cruces https://barndoleros.com
and our club purchased the new 2.0 version of Pawtab about a week ago.
Unfortunately we encountered an immediate error with the email function not working. We tried SMTP with our own server, Gmail Server, Outlook server = nothing works.
We tried Client function with Thunderbird, GMail and Outlook. We tried two different computers with WIN 10 and the other WIN 11.
Whatever we try, the CLIENT function is not opening anything even though it opens normally when we open a weblink and email link. So we know it is working.
We also tried several different email accounts to no avail.
I am sad to say that support from the developer is non-existent. I explained and documented everything stated above and Cindy is not even answering my emails anymore.
She offered a refund, but I need a functioning version for our upcoming trial.
Has anybody tried the new MAC version? We have a MAC computer too and were hoping that it would work better than WIN.
If anybody in this group has any idea what else to try or any patch or workaround to get those emails out, I am all ears. Our trial is on the 11th and I can't even send an initial confirmation.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Meik Bartoschek  - tria...@barndoleros.com