Trial Numbers for Results Export

Arien Buchanan

Jul 16, 2022, 5:07:11 PM7/16/22
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
When I run my exports, the excel sheet does not have the trial numbers for all of the results.

Does this matter when submitting to BH? We have over 600 runs so going through them all to make sure the trial # is correct is going to be a pain.

Thank you!
Ashleigh
NOLA Barn Hunt Trial Secretary

Brydon Christensen

Jul 16, 2022, 8:10:45 PM7/16/22
to PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group
Yes,  it will matter.  Go in to your maintenance tab (I think it is) and run the corrections for fixing trial dates.  That has fixed it when it has happened to me before.

Brydon

--
http://pawtap.net
---

Brenda Hinkemeyer

Jul 16, 2022, 8:17:16 PM7/16/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
If that doesn't fix it, make sure you chose the rights dates when you added the trials to the event.

Ashleigh A

Jul 16, 2022, 8:20:44 PM7/16/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
Thanks y'all!  I will try that and hope it fixes it.