High Mountain Squared CANCELLED this Friday, Jan. 19

abth...@charter.net

Jan 18, 2024, 10:17:36 AMJan 18
to Paws And Taws Friends, Paws and Taws Members
from Facebook:

High Mountain Squares
46 minutes ago
  ·
Given the inclement weather forecast for Friday, Jan. 19th, the HMS Executive Committee has determined that it is not a good night for square dancing in Franklin.  Caller Keith Lester has been contacted and is in agreement with our decision to cancel tomorrow night’s dance.  While we will miss an opportunity to dance and to socialize, safety is always top priority.

Go ahead and mark your calendar for our February 2 dance.

Stay safe and warm.

Betty