FINAL DANCE OF 2023 - Honoring Ken Perkins

KathyProsser

Dec 29, 2023, 4:08:16 PM12/29/23
to Paws & Taws, Board, Paws & Taws, Members, PawsAndTa...@googlegroups.com
Hello dancers and callers!

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas.

We are all set for the BIG Federation Meeting and Dances tomorrow.

The hall looks absolutely amazing thanks to the many Paws & Taws helpers today.

We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow at both (or either) of the 2 dances:
# 1: 12.30 - 2.30pm
# 2: 7.30 - 10.30pm
Early rounds at 7pm

The evening will be a very special and memorable event. Put on something ’spiffy’ and come enjoy celebrating Ken Perkins with a host of our finest callers and square dancers from across South Carolina and beyond…

Kathy Prosser and Jon Sims
Presidents
Paws & Taws