Compile on PS4

136 vues

Wil P

non lue,
11 sept. 2013, 03:15:3211/09/2013
à pawns...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm porting some legacy code to PS4, including Pawn.
I cannot get it to compile on PS4. The compiler defines a "__FreeBSD__" macro. Also, the machine is a 64-bits system.

Anyone has experience with compiling Pawn on PS4?

Thanks for any suggestions!

wilfrid

non lue,
11 sept. 2013, 03:57:4911/09/2013
à pawns...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to mention the compiler is based on clang.

Dan Christian

non lue,
11 sept. 2013, 09:33:3611/09/2013
à pawns...@googlegroups.com
I'm new to this, so I may be wrong...
It looks like building on a 64bit base is broken.
https://code.google.com/p/pawnscript/issues/detail?id=6
The linux tarball from the site is a 32bit build.

I thought about changing the definition of PAWN_CELL_SIZE to be smart about the pointer size (the cell size must be big enough to hold a pointer), but I haven't tried it yet.

-Dan

Wil P

non lue,
13 sept. 2013, 02:36:5713/09/2013
à pawns...@googlegroups.com
I noticed that I can build the runtime if I do the following steps:
- add a new preprocessor definition _MY_64PLATFORM
- add this kind of code in places where __FreeBSD__ is used (for example amx.c, amx.h):
  #if defined(_MY_64PLATFORM)
    #undef __FreeBSD__
  #endif
- add this kind of code in places where _WIN64 is used (for example amx.h):
  #if defined(_WIN64) || defined(_MY_64PLATFORM)

Hope this can help you Dan.
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer