function to screenshot

Luciano Marinho

Jan 8, 2014, 1:10:19 PM1/8/14
to pawns...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys.

I don't know if I'll explain clearly what I'm searching, lets try.

I did one gamemode for SA-MP, to be used with SA-MP server and I need to do a function that when the player type, for example: /savescreen I'll save a screenshot from the window user and save it in the computer of him.

When the user is playing in the gamemode and win a battle, in the moment of this battle I want to save the moment of kill of the other player.
The players like to make editions in photoshop to post in their facebook profiles and this function will make more easier this.
Today they have to press F8 to save the screen and after edit in photoshop to post.

Sorry for my english.
And very thanks for all.