Issues running example code

Tim Potze

Dec 9, 2013, 2:38:50 PM12/9/13
to pawns...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to create a little project with pawn; but how hard I try, I keep getting these errors during compilation...:

1>main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct tagAMX_NATIVE_INFO * console_Natives" (?console_Natives@@3PAUtagAMX_NATIVE_INFO@@A)
1>main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct tagAMX_NATIVE_INFO * core_Natives" (?core_Natives@@3PAUtagAMX_NATIVE_INFO@@A)

I'm using Visual Studio 2013, and am trying to compile "prun1.c", I have linked amx32m.lib but I have no clue on how to fix this issue, or where this tag is defined.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Brian Deters

Dec 11, 2013, 5:02:24 PM12/11/13
to pawns...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,

console_Natives is in amxcons.c and core_Natives is in amxcore.c
you'll probably have something like "amx_Register(amx, console_Natives, -1);" in your main.c that is the culprit.
I dont register the natives in my main.c. I just call amx_ConsoleInit and amx_CoreInit which are defined in their respective .c files I already mentioned.

-Brian

Tim Potze

Dec 22, 2013, 8:34:09 AM12/22/13
to pawns...@googlegroups.com