Halt/stop/terminate VM

ry...@embedders.org

Mar 29, 2016, 2:52:44 AM3/29/16
to Pawn Scripting Language
Hello.

How to terminate work Pawn VM (run in different task), function amx_exec_run() from amxexec_gcc.c
"hard terminate" task "pawn_VM" impossible.
Run in multitask embedded system based on STM32 and ChibiOS.

Thanks.

Petteri Aimonen

Mar 29, 2016, 3:37:07 AM3/29/16
to pawns...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

> How to terminate work Pawn VM (run in different task),

See
http://www.compuphase.com/pawn/Pawn_Implementer_Guide.pdf
page 14 ("Controlling program execution").

--
Petteri

ry...@embedders.org

Mar 29, 2016, 4:28:21 AM3/29/16
to Pawn Scripting Language
Thanks. I'm already read this document and create similar method (integrated flag in AMX structure). I wait maybe exist more correct method.