JIT for x64 planned in next time?

34 wyświetlenia

Torsten Scherer

nieprzeczytany,
3 lut 2017, 19:30:023.02.2017
do Pawn Scripting Language
Hello,

I am very enthusiastic about this scripting language. I did some test runs on Windows and Linux with the implementer.
The assembly binaries are working fine. The JIT is awesome!
If you compare this with other scripting languages it has a huge performance advantage with the JIT and assembly version.
The only problem is I need to write all my applications in 64bit, so there is no chance to get this great performance advantage of the JIT or the ASM-machine.
Will there be a JIT or assembly version for x64 in future?
It would be awesome. I hope so.
I hope this is no dead language and I would like to see it in in the next years too.

Regards, Torsten
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż