shell missing from minilib.zip?

eric.to...@gmail.com

May 30, 2014, 12:43:46 PM5/30/14
to pa...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to build my first paver based installer, and it isn't working.

When I try to run the resulting setup.py (produced by paver) on a new system without paver installed, I get an error stating that paver doesn't have a module shell. When I look inside the paver-minilib.zip file, it's clearly not present (though it does exist in the installed paver source).

Did I do something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks,
eric

Almad

May 31, 2014, 1:23:12 AM5/31/14
to pa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'll verify tomorrow and let you know. Have you generated it using
paver minilib or are you talking about the one attached with paver
itself?

Well, either way, I'll add some regression tests for minilib as this
isn't really the first time it happened :-/

Regards,

Lukas