Paver 1.1 call for testing

Almad

Jan 20, 2012, 11:30:40 AM1/20/12
to paver
Hi,

Paver 1.1 is almost here and I'd like all of you to try it in your
current environment:

pip install https://github.com/paver/paver/tarball/Paver-1.1rc1

*** Please test especially if you are using path.py functions heavily
***

Lot of bugfixes there and some new features (passing configuration to
tasks that might be called with call_task).

I have tried to upgrade path.py to it's newest version and to retain
our patches, so I hope there are no regressions -- but porting path
was kind of rocky, so I'd like all of you to verify.

If there will be no bugs, 1.1 should be released next week.
Afterwards, discovery branch will be finally merged to trunk and 1.2
should come shortly after that.

Thanks,

Almad