ANN: Paver 1.0.5 released (+ discovery)

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Almad

未讀,
2011年10月22日 下午1:14:512011/10/22
收件者:paver
Hi,

I just released bugfix version of Paver. If fixes some output mumbling
and allows you to share options between tasks. Changelog is in
documentation as usual @ http://packages.python.org/Paver/changelog.html#october-21-2011

This should be last release in 1.0.x branch. 1.1 will ship with (at
least) django and fabric task discovery. Basic support is in discovery
branch; You can install it in with

pip install git+git://github.com/paver/paver.git@discovery#egg=paver

Examples on usage are in integration tests:
https://github.com/paver/paver/tree/discovery/tests_integration/test_discovery

Especially for fabric, please send suggestions / file tickets for your
use cases (especially for preferred argument handling et al).

I'll be mostly offline in November, so please test it thoroughly so we
can give it to ourselves as a Christmas present :)

Almad
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄