Spring is coming!

Paul's Grains

Mar 8, 2013, 8:09:28 PM3/8/13
to pauls...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

We thought we would send a quick update on our progress here. We are still having to haul our water for the house and animals because all the cold and snow has made it impossible to hook up our new water pump to our well. But, we have developed a system that has been working pretty well. It just takes a little (or lot) more organization to get it all done efficiently. We will really appreciate having running water whenever the time comes! It could be awhile yet. If the melting snow and mud puddles are a sign of warmer temperatures, they have arrived!

We appreciated all who responded to our message about slowing down some until we get our new facility running. We have been able to get some projects caught up and therefore we will resume shipping orders for awhile until it warms up more and we can resume our construction and start planting. We will let you know when we are needing to downsize again. We appreciate everyone accommodating our changing schedules. Without all of you, we woudn't have a business.

With many thanks for all of you who have been in touch and have been praying for us through this time,

Teresa
(For the Paul Family)