Paul's Grains is heading to Ames, IA

Paul's Grains

Mar 23, 2013, 11:40:52 AM3/23/13
to pauls...@googlegroups.com
Good morning!

We are enjoying the signs of spring! However, it does look like we may get some more snow overnight and into tomorrow. Nevertheless, on Tuesday, March 26th, we plan to participate in the Farm-to-Folk CSA "Meet the Producers" event from 4-6. If you would like to stop in, everyone is welcome. If you need directions, let us know. If anyone would like to have an order delivered there or somewhere else in the area either before of after the event, we will see what arrangements we can make.

We just received notification from the Downtown DSM farmers' market that they have reserved a booth for us on the second Saturday of each month from May to September. Our first day this season will be May 11th from 7-12.

We're looking forward to seeing more of you through the summer months.

We appreciate all of you!

Teresa (for the Paul family)