Market Time Again!

1 view

Paul's Grains

Jul 8, 2014, 9:18:03 PM7/8/14
to pauls...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

We are heading to Des Moines for the downtown farmers market on this Saturday, the 12th. If any of you would like to place an order, give us a call or send us an email and we will do what we can to get it ready for you to pick up on Saturday.

We are hoping you all had an enjoyable weekend over the 4th. We have so much to be thankful for because of our founding fathers building a foundation for our country which included many Biblical principles. We enjoyed time with nearly all of our family here to visit--our son-in-law had to work or he would have been here, too. We had some excitement Sunday evening as we were coming in from chores. We spotted a tornado in the distance. It was about 8 miles from here. We enjoyed watching it since it was going away from us! Thankfully it didn't cause any damage.

We have continued to have plentiful rainfall, so the fields looks beautiful. We are thankful that our farm is mostly rolling hills as the low, flat fields nearby have been flooding. The field cultivating is about done for the year since the corn and soybeans are growing so fast. Before long we will be baling the second cutting of hay. Then, it should be time to start harvesting the rye, wheat and oats.

Hope to see some of you Saturday!

Teresa (for the Paul family)