Market Time!!

Paul's Grains

Dec 5, 2014, 3:40:59 PM12/5/14
to pauls...@googlegroups.com
Hello from Paul's Grains!

We will be in Ames, IA, on Tuesday next week. If you would like to pick up an order when we are over there, call 641-476-3373 or email us: sp...@heartofiowa.net. We will be there from 4-6 in the afternoon, for the Farm-to-Folk CSA Meet the Producers Open House, but may be able to arrange meeting you either before or after that time if that works better for you.

Also, we will be in Des Moines, IA, on December 13th for the Indoor Farmer's Market. It is the last scheduled market of this year, so it would be a good time to stock up for the winter season. We will be in the Capital Square Building on the second floor--the same place as last month. We have been pleasantly surprised by the possibility that the temperatures will be warmer during that weekend than they were for the market in November, making it a little more enjoyable to be out shopping. If you are wanting to pick up an order at that time, it would be helpful if you could contact us soon.

Our Thanksgiving weekend was a busy one. Our two married children and their families were here for the weekend. We also had three other visitors join us for different parts of the weekend. There was a lot of cooking, talking, and playing. It was a blessing to share a few days with each other and be reminded of the blessings that the Lord has given us throughout the year. Some of those blessings came in the form of disappointments, but as we look back we can see that the trials brought blessings, too, just in another form. "It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes." Psalm 119:71  We are grateful for His faithfulness to us and thankful for His longsuffering toward us.

Some of us are considering making a trip to California in January to visit family. We will try to answer our emails during that time, but we may not be able to fill your orders as quickly. We appreciate your patience with us.

Until next year,

Teresa (for the Paul family)