June has arrived!

Paul's Grains

Jun 3, 2013, 4:44:13 PM6/3/13
to pauls...@googlegroups.com
Hello again!

It is hard to believe June is already here, but the fields are turning green with the new crops for the season and the days are slowly warming up so we know that summer is coming. Last week we had about 10" of rain, so I think we have replenished what we lost in last year's drought. It will be interesting to see what challenges this summer brings. We are so thankful to have the well replenished.

We finally got our water running again. After four months without it, we REALLY appreciate it. It makes chores so much easier inside and outside. The Lord definitely has given us many blessings that we take for granted until they are taken from us.

This will be a short note as I have many projects waiting for my attention. But, we did want to let you all know that we will be at the Des Moines Downtown Farmer's Market on Saturday, June 8th, for anyone close enough to stop by and say hello. If any of you would like to place an order for pick up there, just call (641) 476-3373 or email:  sp...@heartofiowa.net

Enjoy the beautiful weather!

Teresa
(for the Steve Paul Family)