One more quick note!

Paul's Grains

Feb 7, 2013, 9:42:15 PM2/7/13
to pauls...@googlegroups.com
Hi again!

We had several customers try to contact us by replying to our posted message last time and they didn't get through. If you want to contact us, it would be best to go through our website (www.paulsgrains.com) or call 641-476-3373 or email us at:  sp...@heartofiowa.net.

By the way, if you are needing some grass-fed beef, we still have a little that hasn't been spoken for. We will be taking the calves to the locker on the 13th and the meat will be available around March 1st.

Thanks again for your understanding at this time,

The Paul Family
Paul's Grains
www.paulsgrains.com